VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare by empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions & engage patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians & healthcare disruptors across the country to build & contribute to our platform to improve patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization & are thrilled about the work that we do every day. Were transparent, collaborative, & relentless in pursuit of our mission, all while doing so with humility & a low ego. We believe that diverse backgrounds & experiences create the best opportunity for innovation & the community that we are creating is greater than any individual.
Do you love solving problems by deploying & maintaining technology that makes life simpler & more productive for our colleagues? If so, we want you to join our Technology Operations team here at VillageMD.
Whatareexamplesofworkthatthe Team Lead, Technology Service Desk will do atVillageMD?
- Coordinate the Technology Service Desk team members in their daily duties of attending to internal customers who contact for TSD for incidents & service requests.
- Analyze existing processes & methodologies to determine opportunities for process improvementsthat are scalableand leverages knowledge & documentation.
- Evaluate & assess service delivery performance metrics & carry out survey on customers to weigh level of service delivery.
- Keep record of daily operations at TSD for tracking of customer needs, services rendered, & future reference.
- Act as primary escalation point for complex issues & key requests.
- Utilize ITSM tools (ticketing system) to track & document all support incidents utilizing priority level definitions & SLAs.
- Identify opportunities for automation & assist with development of automation systems to address those opportunities.
- Participation with maintaining inventory of hardware, software, & support assets.
- Demonstrate Customer Service & Troubleshooting skill sets.
- Ability to balance & prioritize multiple projects & remain calm under pressure.
- Experience working with a multi-tiered ticket handling system.
- Provide tier 1 & tier 2 Technology support.
- Be a leader that engenders trust by digging into the details & taking personal accountability for the servicesand your actions,every day.
- Utilize 3 pillars of IT Service Management Customer Service, Teamwork/Collaboration, & Technical Skillset.
- Continuously create value at every customer interaction that is palpable.
- Think clearly, communicate concisely, andcollaborate always.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, find peace in chaos, & absorb information quickly to create a plan.
- A low ego.
The following experience is relevant to us:
If you have experience facilitating ITIL principles for Incident Management ANDyou have passion forproviding World Class Customer Service, then lets talk about this role.
- 3-5 years of practical experience implementing ITIL principles
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience supporting varying technologies in healthcare world.
- ITIL Certification is a plus
- Networking experience including understanding of VPN, LAN, & wireless
- Demonstrated understanding of switches, routers, & other network hardware.
- Familiarity with Jira & Confluence a huge plus.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills is an absolute must.
- Strong understanding of user authentication, permissions, & encryption.
- Strong understanding of:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Active Directory User Management
- Group Policy Management
- Office 365 & Azure cloud services
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
At VillageMD, we see diversity & inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust & innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance & respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.