Squarespace is seeking an experienced & highly motivated professional to serve as its first ever Head of Investor Relations. In this role, you will be reporting directly to our Chief Financial Officer & be a key contact for institutional investors, buy & sell-side analysts, & a broad range of internal stakeholders across FP&A, Communications, Legal, Product & various other groups.
You will be based in our New York City headquarters.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if & when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Develop & implement a proactive & comprehensive investor relations strategy in partnership with the CFO to communicate company strategy to investors, research analysts & other stakeholders
- Serve as the primary day-to-day interface for investors & analysts
- Provide investor insights & perspectives to the Executive Leadership team
- Maintain & update guidance models, as well as track performance against expectations. Understand best practices for target setting & reporting of key operating metrics
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Finance, Marketing, Legal to ensure alignment on the companys overall strategy
- Play a key role in executing the quarterly earnings process, performing analysis of financial results, developing key messages, & drafting recurring shareholder communications, conference call script, & more
- Lead & evolve an investor targeting program to support current shareholders & identify potential new investors
- Organize company non-deal roadshows, analyst days & participation in investor conferences
- 15+ years of experience in investor relations, finance, FP&A, as a sell side analyst or another Wall Street position
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics or similar field; CFA a plus, but not required
- Deep understanding of SEC laws & regulations, as well as filing requirements
- Knowledge & experience in the industry SQSP operates is a plus
- Understanding of valuation & modeling techniques used by investors & analysts
- Ability to build relationships with investors & analysts, as well as executive management & peers at Squarespace
- Proven experience effectively operating in a high pressure environment under tight deadlines
- Strong leadership skills, high EQ, & proactive problem-solving approach
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; ability to clearly & concisely interface with all levels of management
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.