Associate Engineering Project Manager
Location: Irving TX, Newark NJ
Travel %Up to 25% travel
Reports to: Senior Engineering Project Manager
The Associate Engineering Project Manager works with cross-functional teams across the company to ensure project management principles are met as a representative for the HelloFresh Automation & Engineering team. They will have the technical aptitude to support the Engineering team & the ability to influence decision making, to work with our cross-functional partners, & to bring our projects to fruition.
- Support internal multidisciplinary teams to execute against assigned projects.
- Execute projects on time & on budget. Routinely assess project risks & identify alternative paths to offset risks.
- Participate in equipment & system design process & leads stakeholder buy in to project plan.
- Complete activities to support near & long-term business strategies, such as identification of new technologies that can provide meaningful benefits & championing changes that drive measurable operational improvements.
- Provide support to assigned teams through following defined Engineering Project Management processes & standards, ensuring best practices are followed.
Communication: Independently manages cadence of communication, both formal & informal, & accurately relays information across all levels of the organization.
Critical thinking: Uses logic & reasoning to identify the strengths & weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
Enterprising: Seek to take up & start new projects, both operational & strategic.
Creative: Challenge conventional methods & open to new ideas.
Driven by results: Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency. Focus on activities that have tangible business outcomes.
Organization: Able to construct organized project plans out from complex inputs & able to track project statuses across a large program. Maintains accurate record keeping throughout frequent project iterations.
- BS Industrial Engineering or other Engineering field preferred. MS/MBA preferred.
- 2+ years of project management experience in multi-site ecommerce, fulfillment, distribution, manufacturing, or processing environments.
- Experience with automated or semi-automated equipment implementation and/or optimization.
- Extensive experience with Google Workspace.
- Experience with project management software.
- AutoCAD proficiency.
- Experience with WCS, WMS, & SQL desired.
- PMP certification desired.