CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences & technology for our partners & 7+ million members.
Reporting to the EVP, People & Performance, the Head of Total Rewards will lead our total rewards program, drive vision execution, & position our company for rapid scale. You will define, lead, & optimize all aspects of our compensation, equity & benefits programs to support our companys growth.
What You Will Do:
- Design, deliver & maintain a Total Rewards strategy for a rapidly growing, innovative organization where people come first
- Conceptualize & execute on a total rewards philosophy aligned & integrated with the company culture & growth strategy
- Examine, critique & improve our benefits strategy to raise the bar for supporting our team members & facilitate the wellness of our employees
- Provide Board of Directors support & analysis as well as supporting the EVP, People & Performance, General Counsel & Chief Executive Officer in the preparation of Compensation Committee materials
- Work closely with finance leaders, as appropriate, to ensure effective decision-making, budget, & execution of all benefits, bonus, merit, & equity
- In partnership with the People team, build & deliver training & communications to support the total rewards philosophy
- Ensure employees & leaders understand & value the total rewards offered by the company & seek feedback to optimize these rewards to meet their individual needs
- Ensure effective execution of operational elements including payroll & equity administration
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience in senior Human Resource roles, with at least 5+ years of leadership experience in compensation & benefits for a distributed workforce
- Demonstrable experience in leading compensation programs & processes for global, publicly traded companies, including equity / stock administration
- Demonstrated success in designing, developing, & delivering a highly successful Total Rewards program
- Strategic thinker & problem solver
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to interface comfortably at all levels both internally & externally & communicate a compelling vision & direction effectively
- Able to lead & influence through collaboration, strong relationships & data
- Bachelor's degree is required; masters degree is preferred
- Experience developing & executing Sales Compensation is strongly preferred
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification highly preferred