Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As an HR Business Partner you will play a pivotal role at HelloFresh, bringing objectivity to the team & value to the business by working closely with the Director of People to execute the strategic direction, drive performance through people & build a compelling work environment with an emphasis on engagement. With a passion for the business, you will quickly learn its rhythm, how it functions & how operations must ebb & flow to delight our customers. Primary responsibilities will be focused on building/leveraging our HR Business Partner & Center of Excellence models to provide a world class employment experience for our teams. You will report directly to the Director of People & work directly with business leaders across the Headquarters location.
You will be responsible for:
- As an HR Business partner, work to build solid relationships with each of your business & functional leaders, serving as the main point of contact for HR
- Serve as the main HR contact for functional leaders up through VP-level, their teams (approximately 100 salaried/HQ employes) & interface regularly with members of the Executive team
- Be a role model leader & a champion of change, building organizational trust & promoting a positive workplace culture, partnering & communicating regularly leadership on trends.
- Provide coaching & guidance to leaders & employees regarding employment issues in such areas as policy & procedure interpretation/application, coaching & corrective action, leaves of absence, development plans & terminations.
- Review, interpret, administer & ensure compliance with federal, state, & local employment laws, & company policies & procedures partnering with Employee Relations & legal on any agency charge responses.
- Work with leaders to proactively create & maintain workforce staffing plans. Manage recruiting efforts in partnership with the Talent Acquisition COE to ensure that competent, diverse, & skilled workers are hired; working to minimize turnover.
- In partnership with the Total Rewards COE team, oversee the implementation & execution of all benefits & compensation policies, procedures, programs & communication. Provide guidance on benefits & compensation strategy planning & administration.
- Spearhead initiatives for client groups by developing programs & services to increase employee engagement, retention & job satisfaction.
- Lead Talent Management events (succession planning) in partnership with the Director of People, L&OD COE & leadership to ensure a solid talent pipeline is available & employees are prepared to assume positions of greater responsibility.
- In partnership with L&OD COE, deliver onboarding, leadership training for all leaders, & compliance training on various HR topics, including ethics, labor laws, policies, & procedures.
- Oversee the performance management process & provide guidance to leaders on their employee reviews & evaluations. Provide training & consultation as necessary.
- Develop strong relationships across the organization to strengthen HR involvement.
You will bring:
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters and/or HR Certifications preferred
- 5+ years' of experience in a Human Resources Business Partner role preferably with experience in a high growth, fast paced, tech-related field or start-up environment
- Possess a solid understanding of HR issues specific to start-up and/or CPG & tech companies
- Be an innovative, strategic thinker who can effectively leverage data to improve efficiency in a production focused operational environment
- Have a track record as a successful change agent who has leveraged an HR Business partner model to transform operations through people
- A highly collaborative leadership style with the ability to partner with & influence key business leaders & build high functioning teams
- Strong knowledge & experience with federal, state & local employment laws
- Ability to develop & execute a proactive employee & labor relations strategy focused on building leadership skills to promote employee engagement
- Attention to detail & excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, listening, verbal & written communication skills
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Our team is diverse, high-performing & international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.