As Product Marketing Manager, you are dedicated to not only becoming aConvercentproduct expert, but also staying at the forefront of the Ethics & Complianceindustry. You are an evangelist to & for the E&C profession & practitioner. You deeply understand what motivates our buyers to engage with technology to solve problems, what drives investment & impact inside their E&C programs and how to apply Convercent solutions to achieve the business outcomes they are seeking.
Hyper-focused on growth, you proactively gather & share market, customer & competitive feedback across Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success & Professional Services to inform the product roadmap and grow the accessible market for Convercent solutions. You learn quickly, communicate clearly, collaborate effectively, and act decisively.
If the above describes you to a T, we want to meet you!
- Proactively track & understand existing & upcoming regulations, standards, and industry trends impacting the E&C professional
- Know your buyers and their buying criteria, your competition & how to crush them and your sales funnel why we win & most importantly why we lose
- Turn this intel into actionable business & product recommendations, and ongoing messaging & communications strategy to neutralize FUD and differentiate your offering(s)
- Live & breathe the functional capabilities of your offering(s), how they deliver value and create market differentiation and simplify this messaging for the customer
- Consistentlyjoin sales calls, customer on-sites,and attend/speak at trade shows & events
- Constantly strategize offers & promotions to initiate upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Listen & adapt pricing & packaging to remove friction & accelerate conversion
- Embed customer stories & use cases into marketing materials & talk tracks
- Own and execute strategy to operationalize, track, & refine performance reporting for your offering(s)
- Track key analysts, their upcoming reports andmanage strategy, preparation & content for briefings & strategy days
- Reportregularly on trends in market, competitiveintel,andcustomer feedback
- Own planning & execution of product launches by coordinating delivery across Product, Marketing, Sales, Solutions Engineers, & Implementation teams
- Partner with Marketing to plan ongoing integrated marketing campaigns to position, message & drive demand for your offering(s)
- Partner with Sales Enablement to communicate key updates & maintain evergreen training materials
- Partner with Sales Consultants to develop & test product demos scripted in customer language, shaped by real-world use cases
- Pair with in-house Ethics team to develop messaging framework for thought leadership topics, key events/influencers, regulatory best practices, case studies, & proof points
- Work with Professional Services and Customer Success teams to identify key customers for case studies & testimonials
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree in business or marketing or equivalent
- 5+ years in product marketing or product management role, enterprise SaaS preferred
- Proven track record of successful product launches & enabling a direct sales team
- Bias towards execution, & yet an instinct for big picture thinking
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, editing, & project management skills
- Ability to understand technology & abstract business/solution value into clear message
- Skilled in global, B2B, value-based selling into complex buying scenarios, working with non-technical buyers
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary & variable compensation ranges provided here are just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: 64,000 - 68,500 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes generous time off, comprehensive benefits package, monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.