Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is in search of a Senior Design Manager to join our Brand Production team. The ideal candidate will be an empowered self-starter with excellent time management skills, creating compelling & cohesive omnichannel assets for the HelloFresh portfolio of brands.
The Digital Designer reporting to the Creative Director, Brand Creative, will be responsible for the day-to-day intake & delivery of creative assignments from a variety of stakeholders. He or she will be responsible for prioritizing multiple, simultaneous projectsmany of which can be complex in natureensuring timely delivery of branded assets.
You will ...
- Design & manage social campaigns, digital-focused, customer-facing communications, meet or beat deadlines provided by Growth Marketing teams & to an excellent standard
- Manage the workflow & lifecycle of existing & new email campaigns
- Using best practices, oversee all branded landing pages, manage & execute new Growth Marketing requests
- Collaborate with the Copy team to create on-brand messaging for all digital assets
- Collaborate with full Brand Creative team to ensure consistency & efficiencies, while upholding guidelines
- Execute design projects from conceptual stage to final product
- Determine best photography use by campaign & design: either sourced from exiting or custom creation
- Develop & adapt work with feedback, consolidating across stakeholders
- Secure brand & marketing approvals
- Manage workload to produce high-quality product, under fast-paced deadlines
- Work efficiently, proactively getting briefs with feedback to be clear on the direction & minimize rounds
- Highly collaborative, driven by creative excellence
- Organized, & adaptable to fast-paced workflow
- Strengths in typography, design systems, visual storytelling & art direction.
- Digital design/social media experience
At a minimum, you have...
- A bachelors degree with relevant academic record (graphic design, marketing, digital communications)
- Relevant experience with high-growth tech and/or lifestyle brands
- 6+ years experience at a creative/branding agency or design-led consumer brand
- Working knowledge of the software & a hands-on approach to the work
- A strong, dynamic portfolio that showcases a finely tuned & nuanced aesthetic
- Work on food & beverage is a major plus
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.