ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Everyone on our team has a part to playFanDuel Group is looking to add a Responsible Gaming Compliance Associate to its Risk & Compliance Team. Responsible Gaming is one of the key components of FanDuels long term strategy to build a first-class sports betting platform. We cannot be successful if we dont protect customers who may be at risk for Responsible Gaming issues-- all customers should only play if playing makes sense for them, & if they play, they should only play appropriately & safely. We need a Responsible Gaming Compliance Associate to help get us help where we need to go as this industry matures. This critical role will report to the Director of Responsible Gaming & work with the Responsible Gaming Operations Team to review & assess customer accounts for Responsible Gaming Risk & work across departments to help provide a safe, sustainable experience for FanDuel customers.
THE GAME PLAN:
- Be the face of Responsible Gaming to internal partners.
- Handling daily customer interactions in the responsible gaming queues, prioritizing the handling of all contacts, & handling escalations of customer support or other frontline team.
- Communicate effectively with teammates & customers.
- Act as a point of contact for VIP, Retail & Customer Service teams to provide Responsible Gaming guidance & support.
- Conduct Responsible Gaming risk assessments of customer accounts & manage accounts appropriately.
- Review & disposition RG alerts & escalations.
- Interacting with players for problem gaming cases, customer complaint escalations, & self-excluded account concerns.
- Assisting other customer-facing teams (Support, Security, etc.) with responsible gaming cases, questions, & issues, including restricting deposit limits; restricting table limits; casino limits & restrictions; & selfexclusion features.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of RG processes & systems
- Build strong professional relationships with team member throughout FanDuel
- Collaborating with the Responsible Gaming Team to perform other responsible gaming-related duties as requested.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Once hired, the Compliance Associate will be required to obtain licenses from various jurisdictions in order to complete tasks associated with their role at FanDuel
- Bachelors Degree or relevant work experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years of total business experience, experience in the gaming industry or other highly regulated industries preferred
- Excellent customer service skills & strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Good investigative & problem solving skills
- Passion to work hard in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- An exceptional team builder & team player
- A self-starter with energy to follow-through & own the outcome
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.