Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our E-Commerce team, the team is focused on making our customer's journey through the website the best experience on the web. As a company built on a strong digital foundation, technology is integral to our e-commerce vision & how customers interact with the Casper brand online. As a senior engineer, youll play a key role in building software that enables teams across the Casper organization to bring delightful experiences to our customers.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, & a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Work with Creative & Digital Product to launch products & create experiences that delight our growing customer base
- Deliver high quality peer-reviewed code that follows best practices
- Review code written by teammates to ensure we are shipping our best
- Set & achieve personal goals that further your technical & mentorship skills to level up the team
Our dream candidate is...
- Able to bring design to life with their style & markup skills developing with our StyledComponents driven style framework
- Pro-active. You can independently seek out answers & manage your commitments
- A clear communicator that can reduce ambiguity & promote transparency with team members & co-workers
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you have some savings for later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy & fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you.We look forward to learning more about you, but if youre feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!