TouchBistro is looking for quick-thinking, vibrant & naturally curious individuals to join our leading sales team as Business Development Representatives. In this role, you are responsible for prospecting & qualifying leads & opportunities for our POS solution, including warm & cold outreach via phone, email & text. You will also be responsible in keeping up-to-date with new restaurant & hospitality trends & developing your own book of business for TouchBistro.
- Prospecting via phone to food & drink venues such as restaurants, bars, cafes, food trucks, etc
- Conduct over-the-phone & in-person qualifying questions
- Qualify & generate new prospects by cold-calling & researching restaurants
- Prioritize & organize the lead pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Learn & leverage product features, partners, marketing & others to ensure goals are met
- Stay up-to-date with the competitive environment especially in the restaurant industry
- Ensure all sales activities are recorded, tracked & accurate in Salesforce
- Work as a team to deliver the best customer experience at all times
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 1+ years of corporate experience
- University Degree and/or 2 years College Diploma from an accredited institution
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Highly organized with ability to multi task, prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail
- Passionate about sales, software, mobile & technology
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A track record of achievements or competition
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.