The Netsuite Systems Developer/Administrator will be responsible for the administration & continued improvement of the NetSuite ERP system at Poppin. The position requires a highly dedicated individual who can deliver results in a high growth, fast paced, ever-evolving environment.
The ideal candidate has experience in Netsuite administration & development with domain knowledge in Order Management, Advanced Inventory, Finance, & Supply Chain Management. The candidate will conceptualize business needs & can formulate solutions from both technical & business points of view. The candidate will have support available from other experienced Netsuite developers, with room to grow both within Netsuite as well as other systems utilized by Poppin.
- Build & deliver NetSuite solutions for optimizing the usability & functionality of the system including customization & configuration (via SuiteScript 2.x, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, & SuiteCloud), integration & support case resolution
- Understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Github)
- Assisting in troubleshooting, identifying root causes, & driving resolutions as needed
- Build/maintain user interface entry forms, as well as email & PDF templates
- Troubleshooting & maintaining the NetSuite platform
- Performing mass updates on a schedule or by demand
- Be the technical point of contact for the ERP application & provide front line support for NetSuite users
- Identify, evaluate & recommend other key technologies required to support & improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
- Maintain user roles/access & assign appropriate permissions/levels of access
- Work with end-users on usability/help Desk issues
- Providing necessary training to users within the company
- Experience in customization of reports, KPIs, dashboards, saved searches, & workflows within the NetSuite platform
- Develop & implement policies, procedures & guidelines to ensure data integrity
- Work directly with NetSuite or other Professional Services organization to drive & coordinate larger (more complex) NetSuite projects
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customizations & integrations
- A minimum of 3 years of development experience; with at least 2 years of experience with Netsuite (including SuiteScript 2.x, SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk & SuiteBuilder) as a developer & as an administrator
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Netsuite SuiteFoundation/Administrator Certification is a plus
- Experience or interest in Salesforce (CRM) development is a plus
- Understanding of data models, data integrity, & database concepts
- Strong understanding of Netsuite Search tools (using joins, aggregated data, formula fields using SQL operators to extract data)
- Experience with various systems architectures including system integration, client-server, web-based, & service oriented
- Knowledge in various business processes with sales, support, supply chain, manufacturing, accounting & finance, project management, & inventory management
- Strong relationship building & excellent spoken & written communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross functional teams
- Strong Excel experience, including VLookup, pivot tables, nested logical arguments, etc.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, & problem solving skills
- Experience with SuiteAnalytics & query module is a plus
- Experience with B2B & B2C experience is a plus
At Poppin, we believe that everyone, everywhere deserves to work happy.
We provide companies the foundation for creating inspirational workspaces through a unique offering of furniture, office supplies, & branded merchandise. Weve put a modern spin on a 100 year-old industry thats been slow to adapt to todays modern consumer. By removing the middlemen, providing transparent pricing & discounts, & making our products available on demand, Poppin is able to offer a service unlike any other in the marketplace.
The incredible demand for our products led to 73% sales growth last year & landed Poppin on both the Inc 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in the US (ranked #1008) & the Crains Fast 50 list of the fastest growing companies in NY (ranked #42).
ABOUT OUR TEAM:
Poppin prides ourselves on our amazing relationships with coworkers & customers alike. We believe that self-expression shouldnt end at the office, so everyone is encouraged to be themselves & create fun every day. Successful Poppin team members step up to the plate & work to get smarter every single day. Our startup ethos requires an all-hands-on-deck attitude (or, as we call it, work scrappy), taking on any & all changes with excitement & a great attitude.
Our leadership team doesnt just talk about a work happy culture; they live & breathe it. Colorful, open work spaces, unlimited vacation, a well-stocked kitchen, dogs in the office, generous maternity leave policy, & happy hours are just a few of the ways we proudly bring work happiness to life.