At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market. In Canada, our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal & we anticipate an even bigger 2021!
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse FreshFam enables us to connect with our customers & turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values & forms the foundation for a great place to work!
If you would like to join a dynamic & highly motivated team & work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact & make a difference every single day, then join us!
About the Role
Chefs Plate is like a startup within a startup; we are a small agile marketing team who is motivated to share big wins & turn around results quickly.
Reporting to the Senior Growth Marketing Manager, you will manage the portfolio of Offline Marketing for Chefs Plate, launching new channels & partnerships, managing growth of existing channels & increasing value from these channels.
This is a role for someone who is motivated by both impact & teamwork; we love to celebrate wins & working together to achieve our teams goals.
- Manage the budget of all Offline channels, ensuring attention to detail on forecasting & adherence to the budget that you set for your channels with the Senior Growth Manager.
- Own the testing pipeline for discounting, creative, audience management & any other levers that will contribute to the success of your channels.
- Proactively engage new & existing vendors for opportunities to scale marketing efforts.
- Manage reporting of monthly results & testing - focussing on the insights from your tests that lead to better understanding user purchase behaviour.
- Use Growth methodology to prioritize your workload, specifically based on Impact, Confidence & Effort.
- Build strategy development of new & existing marketing channels with the Senior Growth Manager.
- Launch brand new channels for Chefs Plate, using negotiation to ensure the best deals are made with new suppliers or partners.
- Source & deliver new opportunities in Sponsorship, Performance-Based Partnerships & facilitating Brand affiliations.
- Collaborate with our Brand team to bring fresh, high quality creatives to market through your channels.
- Data-driven & curious/analytical by nature
- Highly ambitious & motivated by delivering big results
- Able to articulate challenges & problems & then move swiftly to problem solving
- Someone who has worn different hats & relishes learning new channels & disciplines
- A confident communicator & presenter who is always keen on using data to support your perspectives
- A culture fit; you are kind, professional, passionate, & hungry to learn.
- A self-starter who takes initiative
- A great collaborator, communicator, & (at times) cheerleader. You work well with members of different departments & your fellow team members. Youre also supportive & encouraging of your teammates.
- A go-getter, you know how to roll up your sleeves & get the job done.
- An active problem solver that knows when to take things into your own hands & when to reach out for help.
- 2 - 4 years experience working in relevant role (Performance Marketing / Media Planning etc)
- Track record of data analysis & campaign optimization.
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh & Chefs Plate boxes
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- We trust & support you - take ownership of your work & push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression & provide learning & development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Youll work with fun, energetic, & supportive teams.
- Weve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays to holiday & milestone celebrations, youll have plenty of opportunity to connect socially with teammates across the company.
To ensure the health & safety of our employees during COVID-19, our HQ employees are working remotely through until June 2021! When we return to the office, youll love:
- Our bright & functional space located in the heart of downtown Toronto.
- Highlight #1 - our test kitchen, where our recipes are tested on-site, so there are delicious meals constantly flowing!
- Highlight #2 - our newly renovated employee lounge, decked out with a movie projector, comfy couches, board games, a ping pong table, & local craft beer on tap!
- Highlight #3 - our gorgeous rooftop patio, with a perfect view of the CN Tower while you enjoy lunch outdoors!
- We also have a fully-stocked kitchen with snacks & drinks. (Are you seeing a pattern yet? Hint: We love food!).
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills & experience, & strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender & sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.