Executive Assistant to the CEO / Chief of Staff
A fast-paced, growing digital media studio has an immediate opening for a highly organized, outgoing, detail-oriented, resourceful, flexible & eager individual to play a comprehensive role as an Executive Assistant to the CEO / Founder.
- A sense of urgency with a can do / lets make it work attitude & a passion for generating team results
- Resilient, action-oriented, resourceful in nature, & self-managed in a fast-paced environment. Well-honed organizational skills, with the ability to anticipate needs, field issues & proactively develop solutions
- A business manager mindset; an eye on building value, managing/reducing costs, & increasing effectiveness. Excellent follow-through skills & ability to meet deadlines, juggle priorities & apply good professional judgement on a daily basis.
- Confidence to build rapport with top-tier executives of high-profile individuals, exhibiting diplomacy & sensitivity to cultural communication differences
- Maintain a high degree of integrity, professionalism, & discretion with regard to confidential information. Display excellent judgment, poise, & professionalism.
- High degree of confidence with & efficient use of technology (Must have: proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web conference software, internet research, spreadsheets, database management systems. Bonus if you also have social media skills; Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.)
- A collaborative professional who can be available 24/7 & be responsible to follow-up & make things happen. Genuine Team Player attitude with great people skills for interacting with staff, clients, partners.
- Bring personal touch/entrepreneurial spirit with a commitment to impeccable service & operational excellence
- Manage the demanding schedule & calendar of the CEO, thinking/planning ahead to ensure prompt/stress-free execution of meetings,, travel, pitches, interviews & other mission-critical events
- Thinking ahead with a high level of preparedness & detail orientation (accurate itinerary, directions & locations, names/titles/background of attendees, prior meeting agenda-setting & confirmation, follow up notes & next steps in a timely manner, organize & submit to finance CEOs expense reports, etc)
- Manage FTE Recruiting Process --including collaborating with the Hiring Manager to source new candidates, track performance on open searches, schedule interviews, manage feedback, run internal review meetings, & schedule the monthly new-hire onboarding process)
- Proactively manage CEOs executive relationships, fostering strong, positive relationships with key clients, tracking consistent follow up & keeping priorities clear
- Prepare facilities for events (with the marketing team), take & organize detailed meetings notes when required, for partners, advisors, & staff at all levels. Organize quarterly team events, as well as several VIP client events.
- Maintain an orderly office space, & manage the upkeep of the facilities (under the direction of the Director of Operations).
- Serve as a resource for employees with general HR questions, with support of Trinet.
- Assist with booking speaking engagements for CEO.
*This position reports directly to the CEO.
- 5 years of related work experience.
- This is a full-time position which includes paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick days, 401K Plan, & a competitive health insurance plan.