Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, & brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquares platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Visits. As the industrys first & only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions those that exist today & those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date, building a phones-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the Role:
This role will focus on using Foursquares first party data to craft a compelling story to encourage brands to activate segments, measure campaigns with Foursquare attribution, & become integrated with Foursquares full-product suite. You will play a major part in supporting new business as well as new product adoption among existing clients--strategically ideating with cross-functional partners the best way to take those partnerships to the next level.
The goal is to win new revenue streams through net new business (new logos) & new product adoption among current clients.
2022 team focus will be around:
- pre-sales & relationship expansion strategy with a strong emphasis on providing a cross-product suite approach to winning & growing clients across our GTM teams.
- full, self-service product approach for new & existing clients. You will incorporate both specific client planning as well as the structure, approach, & best practices for your vertical, & for specific high-opportunity clients.
- smart, scalable, & efficient approach to strategy & insights by verticalizing content that can be customized to a specific logo.
Ultimately the goal is to deepen relationships & find solutions. This is a data-first, highly collaborative role that will work hand in hand with internal teams to enable agencies & brands to leverage Foursquares product suite.
We are looking for a resourceful, tech-savvy strategic thinker who will be deeply involved in building full-product strategies, pitching clients, & winning new business as well as analyzing the performance of previous campaigns in aggregate.
You should have a strong passion for location-based advertising, & be able to execute in the fast-paced, ever-changing digital advertising environment. We are looking for a versatile self-starter who is eager to learn, engage with clients, & has a strong knack for using storytelling to translate data into actionable solutions.
- Synthesize industry trends, consumer data, & campaign data to articulately & creatively present this data internally & externally, guiding decision-makers toward innovative solutions with Foursquare
- Demonstrate a level of comfort with using storytelling to educate & consult with brands & agencies to demonstrate how Foursquare's platform & ad products would solve business problems
- Work cross functionally across sales, data science, account management, marketing, operations, engineering, design, & strategy teams to ensure success for clients
- Quickly adapt to new projects & campaign strategies, providing creative solutions to client problems
- Act as subject matter expert for Foursquare products & solutions for our partners
- Work with integrity & demonstrate the values of Foursquare through your interactions with colleagues & clients
- 4+ years of experience, ideally a a technology-focused advertising company or within client solutions, sales strategy, marketing or similar role
- Results-driven with knowledge & experience in driving business objectives, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction & revenue growth
- Demonstrated success in leading go to market strategies, proposals & customer engagements driving increased revenue for sales teams
- Knowledge of mobile ad technology; experience working with DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, ad networks & the online advertising industry
- Love for storytelling through data
- Excellent communication & presentation skills as well as planning & project management skills
- Strong resourcefulness, adaptability, & proclivity for proactively resolving issues
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects against deadlines
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Strong ability to leverage creative thinking & presentation skills; design skills preferred. Proficient in PPT, Keynote, Google Slides
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required.
Perks & benefits:
- Learning & development programs from ICs to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest & recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive & competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware & internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot & Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
- And much more!
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.