Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why, & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a forward-thinking & motivated Administrative Assistant to support key business executives on our Sales Team. If you are looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your organizational & strategic acumen while growing your administrative skills, you should look closely at this opportunity.
Twilio is looking for an Executive Assistant who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of providing proactive calendar support, juggling multiple deliverables with competing deadlines, & taking effective action without knowing the full picture. They also have:
- 5+ years of administrative support experience where youve been responsible for scheduling & coordinating logistics for meetings, conferences, & special events (onsite & offsite), including ongoing department meetings & events.
- Interest & ability to learn about Twilios business & customers.
- Ability to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- High level of integrity & discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to balance the needs of multiple senior leaders & longer-term projects.
- High attention to detail & consistent follow-up.
- Flexibility to be available beyond normal office hours & support remote work & travel schedules.
- Proficiency with Mac & the Google suite of business programs, especially Google calendar, mail, drive, docs, & sheets.
As an Executive Assistant, you will execute on a variety of deliverables that may be short- or long-term & could land anywhere on the spectrum between tactical & strategic.
You will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Manage domestic & international travel & process expense reports on behalf of your executives; organize & assist with special events, team activities, & successful meetings through research, participant coordination, material preparation, & logistics management.
- BE AN OWNER: Track & help assist with completing key deliverables & following up on outstanding items.
- BE BOLD: Partner with your execs to understand their priorities & be a valuable liaison for them to ensure all needs are being met.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Act as a liaison for your executives direct reports, build strong relationships across the organization to progress your executives priorities, & help your executives maintain a realistic pulse on their teams morale.
- PRIORITIZE: Manage multiple complex calendars; understand executives priorities to effectively address meeting requests.
You will be supporting key Twilio executives, advancing our charter, & having a positive impact on the working lives of our team members. We are a dynamic, collaborative team & this role is valued as a cornerstone to our success & growth. You will also be joining a diverse & supportive administrative community composed of top-notch administrative business partners of all levels, providing a unique opportunity to develop your administrative skills & experience & to help others to do the same.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation, & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent worldwide, & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well-being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has modernized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video, & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.