TripleLifts technical organization is on a mission to help all engineers succeed through knowledge-sharing, collaboration, & inclusivity.
We believe that diverse backgrounds & skill sets foster a more dynamic & stronger organization. Historically, weve had great success in hiring Computer Science students but are keen to open opportunities to those in non-engineering backgrounds to further develop the strengths of our team. We know how difficult it can be for someone to obtain hands-on engineering experience at a fast-growing tech startup & want to play a part in providing a unique opportunity. If you recently completed a boot camp or have applicable experience, wed love to discuss this program with you!
The program will be a 10 week long (June 3rd - August 9th) paid internship that offers exposure to the full technology lifecycle with rotations through Product Management, Solutions Engineering, & Core Engineering. The purpose of the internship is to provide interns hands-on experience & equip them with the toolset they need to succeed in the industry.
- A recent graduate of a coding boot camp, or currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from completing a data structure or algorithms class, coursework, course projects, research, individual projects, internships, or other practical experience inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- Experience in Software Development & coding in a general-purpose programming language.
- Experience working with web application development or Unix/Linux environments.
- Demonstrated interest & ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to speak & write in English.
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: TheFair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)is a federal labor law of general & nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, & the Equal Pay Act.This role is a FLSA exempt role.