OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution complements the SaaS vendors (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, & rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance & reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection & information-security experts, each with over 15 years experience in their respective fields. We are a top-ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, the 2018 Salesforce Appy award winner, & the winner of multiple Demo Jam awards.
We believe that every employee in the company can & should make an impact every day, & we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative & are a great team player you will love working here.
OwnBackup is a rapidly expanding global software-as-a-service company backed by some of the lead investors in the industry including Eric Schmidts Innovation Endeavors & Salesforce Ventures. OwnBackup is an organization that empowers its people to innovate, test, & implement their ideas. With a focus on having fun, moving forward, & great execution we develop & deliver our market-leading products to our customers.
We believe that every employee in the company can & should make an impact every day, & we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative, thrive in a dynamic environment & are a great team player you will love working here.
The Key Account Executive role is a high-visibility high-impact role that is at the center of our growth strategy into the enterprise market. We are looking for intelligent, & highly driven individuals with a deep knowledge of the SaaS enterprise applications space. Account Executives will be targeting IT leaders & system admins at companies with over 1000 employees to help them develop a backup strategy for their SaaS infrastructure through our best of breed SaaS backup platform. This role will focus on New Business sales starting in the salesforce.com ecosystem.
As a Key Account Executive, you will be handling high-level accounts with our existing long term clients. The successful candidate will be polished, highly motivated, organized & career oriented. Were seeking a professional who is determined & ambitious as this is a highly lucrative career opportunity.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Must be able to generate new business in addition to building relationships & assisting our existing long term clients
- Present your clients with new products & services offered by our company
- Able to handle/overcome objections by providing clients with accurate information & emphasizing the benefits of the services we provide
- Enhance existing relationships
- Must be capable of the closing process
- Must have exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Maintaining detailed notes in our database
- Work independently in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-motivated & sales achiever mentality
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Minimum of 15+ years quota carrying experience selling SaaS applications or SaaS related consulting services to large businesses (Enterprises)
- Track record of exceeding quota on a regular basis
- salesforce.com power user
- Knowledge of the enterprise SaaS application landscape
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Familiarity with Salesforce administration best practices
- Experience with Salesforce Ecosystem a plus
- Previous sales methodology training
- Excellent computer skills: salesforce.com, MS Word, PowerPoint, & Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.