Shutterstock is seeking a Senior Level Security Professional to lead Cybersecurity Operations & Incident Management.This individual will be responsible for threat prevention & detection across the global infrastructure environment, designing security solutions & reviewing proposed/existing architectures & managing security incidents.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to, the following activities:
- Drives the implementation of security policies, standards, & guidelines throughout the company to ensure a secure infrastructure is in place to protect against external & internal threats
- Directs the engineering of cyber security initiatives including but not limited to proof-of-concepts & subsequent implementation of products & services such as email security, data security, network security, cloud security & IAM domains
- Collaborates with the technology & product departments to ensure understanding & adherence to security requirements. Performs lead activities including providing technical expertise, management communications & determining & coordinating project timeframes with other IT Security, development & technical staff
- Reviews system-related security plans throughout the organization's network
- Responsible for planning, implementing, managing, monitoring & upgrading security measures for the protection of the organizations information, systems & networks & to ensure visibility & coverage
- Monitors changes in business, technology, & threat landscape
- Conducts penetration testing
- Manages & coordinates response teams during security incidents (phishing, DDOS, malware, etc) through resolution & to lessons learned stage
- Develops tactical response procedures for security incidents
- Reviews alerts & data from systems & responds accordingly, including documentation & escalation
- Monitors compliance with information security policies & procedures, referring problems to the appropriate department manager
- Advises the CISO & senior management about levels of risk, new information security technologies & related regulatory issues
- Develops strategies for addressing new risks to systems & information
Skills & Experience:
- 7-10+ years of experience within information security & information technology
- Must be technology centric & very familiar with information security products & solutions (firewalls, SIEM, EDR/NDR, testing, etc.)
- Required industry security certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP, etc.)
- Experienced working with on-prem & cloud infrastructures, AWS preferred: Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), & Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) technologies
- Strong organizational & project management skills
- Leadership qualities with a proven track record of building a collaborative motivated team environment
- Proven ability to develop effective partnerships with technology vendors & manage their presence within the organization
- Proven ability to develop effective partnerships with senior management & peer organizations. Must be able to explain technical concepts & problems to nontechnical senior executives effectively
- Strong written & verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills, resourceful, responsive with strong follow through
- This role will manage people
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V