Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Human Resources Coordinator? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an HR Coordinator?
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring an energetic & efficient Human Resources Coordinator. In this job, you will be an organizational master with a strong sense of client service, working with a wide range of internal & external clients. Youll utilize your ability to shift gears & juggle competing priorities, possess great verbal & written communication skills, & enjoy the challenges of helping to support a fast-paced organization. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to gain HR experience, & contribute to a growing company & HR team. The ideal candidate is someone with strong HR knowledge who thrives in an environment where he/she wears many hats, & is adaptable & organized in order to support the changing priorities of our fast-paced business.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you:
- Bachelors degree
- 1+ years of recruitment coordinating or human resources coordinating experience
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail & organization skills
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to handle complex organizational situations
- Ability to be very well organized & manage conflicting priorities
- Experience working with the Google Product Suite, Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
- Experience working with BambooHR & ADP a plus
- Maintain strict confidentiality surrounding sensitive employee data
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As an HR Coordinator at Taboola, no two days will ever be the same. You will:
- Work closely with & support needs of the HR team
- Be a trusted resource to all employees for any HR related questions or requests
- Responsible for data input & maintenance of all employee data in two HRIS systems & electronic employee files
- Champion onboarding process, including collecting new hire personal information, inputting new hires into systems, & communicating with internal teams & all incoming new hires to ensure a positive first day experience for our New York, Los Angeles, Mexico City, & Sao Paolo offices
- Assist in building & improving innovative processes & solutions that will scale with our growth
- Lead special projects such as summer intern program; HRIS data audits; annual compliance task
- Assist in communicating policies, procedures & programs to employees
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, IMDb & Business Insider. Our media clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia & Salesforce.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen (when were back in the office), & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.