At Frame.io, were powering the future of creative collaboration. Over 550,000 video professionals use Frame.io to seamlessly share media & gather timestamped feedback from team members & clients. Simply put, we help companies create better video, together.
Frame.io is backed by Accel, SignalFire, FirstMark, Jared Leto & a host of other phenomenal investors. We've built a highly functional & market-leading product used & loved by companies such as Turner Broadcasting, Facebook, Disney, Spotify, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, & many more.
Were still in the early days of transforming the way the world makes video, & we're on the hunt for talented individuals to help us achieve our vision.
About the Role
Frame.io is looking for an Enterprise Product Marketing Manager to lead product marketing for existing & prospective enterprise clients. In this role, you will be responsible for building marketing strategies & programs to increase adoption & awareness of Frame.io among enterprises. Youll work closely with Product, Sales, Data, & Support to identify top product features for enterprise customers, assess market opportunity, craft customer insights, & lead go-to-market strategy across marketing channels. Were looking for someone who is willing to roll-up their sleeves, work collaboratively with teams to promote products in market, & represent the voice of the customer in all messaging & positioning.
- 4+ years experience in Enterprise B2B Product Marketing (ideally in the software space) having led & executed a product marketing strategy from product inception to launch
- Deep knowledge of the Enterprise B2B market & audience, & a solid understanding of the video creation/ editing space
- Experience partnering collaboratively with teams across the business to develop & execute a go-to-market strategy
- Experience building & executing marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Experience using customer insights to position a product & craft messaging
- Strong copywriting skills
- Partner closely with Product & Sales to build an enterprise feature roadmap & go-to-market vision for Frame.ios enterprise audience
- Lead the enterprise product marketing strategy & manage the creation & execution of enterprise marketing campaigns to drive product awareness & adoption
- Work cross-functionally to drive demand, adoption & overall success of the Enterprise product
- Work closely with the entire Sales organization to develop & execute on strategies that will help sign more Enterprise clients & increase Enterprise bookings
- Develop a deep understanding of the enterprise audience, market, & competitive landscape with a focus on identifying gaps / opportunities to inform marketing strategy
- Conduct industry research to uncover unique customer insights that can inform the product marketing strategy. Package insights into claims for external use
- Own positioning, comms, & messaging for enterprise product marketing launches, & represent the voice of the customer internally & externally
- Partner with Product, Support, & Sales to source customer success stories, & package into marketing campaigns & sales collateral
- Work closely with Sales & the broader marketing team to craft marketing content targeted to existing & prospective enterprise customers (case studies, blog posts, sales narratives, etc)
- Oversee & manage the enterprise landing page on the Frame.io marketing site to assure its content, design, & customer flow is optimized & always up to date.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Discounted gym membership
- Free Citi-Bike membership
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
At Frame.io, we believe that learning from different backgrounds & perspectives will allow us to elevate each other & help us build a better product for our users. We are proud to be committed to equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.