Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
The Vice President, Brand & Corporate Communications is a highly collaborative, business-savvy professional who has solid experience in brand & communication strategy development. You will be an accomplished leader with a solid track record in defining, building & amplifying category defining brands across broad global stakeholders to fuel & accelerate our growth.
What you will do
- Build a best-in-class Brand & Corporate Communications team that is data driven & focused on outcomes aligned to our corporate strategy.
- Develop & execute an integrated 360 degree communication strategy for including media, industry analysts, influencers, employees, users, partners investors & government affairs.
- Lead the development & elevation of our brand at every customer touch point, ensuring consistency & integrity.
- Manage executive communications strategy ensuring key leaders are effectively positioned with key stakeholders.
- Build an Industry Analyst relations program to ensure SecurityScorecard reputation is effectively portrayed & comprehended with key stakeholders.
- Select, manage & facilitate collaboration across agencies & contractors as required in support of goals & objectives.
- Manage a team of brand & communication professionals, encourage cross functional partnerships, speed & agility.
- Establish & Brand measurement Index to measure & optimize awareness, perception & preference with associated KPIs, assessing our brands contribution to growth.
- Stay on top of best practices, trends & technology & bring innovative solutions to address challenges.
- Must be a hands-on, active leader who loves to write, debate, & engage with media, influencers & other third parties.
- 10+ years in progressive leadership roles in comms, marketing, brand, including team building & leadership.
- B2B enterprise technology, SaaS, late stage growth experience preferred.
- Cybersecurity/Saas experience strongly preferred.
- Experience marketing in a B2B context with both channel partners & direct sales force
- Global experience.
- Masters degree preferred.
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced & dynamic environment, often on short deadlines.
- Superb communications skills, including writing, verbal & editing
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.