WeWork manages 300 buildings & serves 250,000 members around the world. Workspace intelligence is critical for building a community that enhances productivity, encourages innovation, & strengthens collaboration.
Workspace intelligence relies on datahow to gather it, how to analyze it, & what to do with the knowledge derived from it. We invest in areas such as pervasive computing, data management, machine learning, & computational social science to understand the environment, the people, as well as how they interact with other. Furthermore, we also analyze data in the digital world: We uncover social dynamics from digital communication including emails, messages & social networks.
Roles & Responsibilities
We collect, manage, & perform sophisticated analysis on a large variety of data that involve spaces, people, events, & their interplays.
- Sensor networks & ubiquitous computing
- Data management & query processing
- Distributed systems & cloud computing
- Social network analytics
- Machine learning (computer vision, NLP, etc.)
Responsibilities vary based on candidates passion & experiences.Key responsibilities includes conducting research in the abovementioned disciplines, designing & implementing prototypes as well as scalable solutions, collaborating with cross-functional engineering teams, including teams that work on smart buildings, core platforms, growth & engagement, etc., in order to make impact in workspaces all around the world.
- Ph.D. / M.S. / B.S. in Computer Science, or related field.
- Knowledge & experience in one or multiple of the following areas: natural language processing, computer vision, image recognition, speech recognition, & data management systems.
- Knowledge & experience in large scale data analysis & lange scale data management systems.
- Experience in developing & training neural network models.
- Experience in C++, Python, Java, SQL (or other programming languages & scripting languages)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively to both technical & nontechnical audiences
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.