As the Lead Product Manager on the E-commerce & Retail Operations team, you will drive the product vision, strategy & execution operations systems roadmaps at Glossier. You will oversee a variety of home grown & off the shelf software products to ensure our operations can scale with our business growth.. This is a great role for someone who wants to lead & define the strategy for a new area, mentor other product managers, & have the chance to make a big impact on a growing business.
6 Month Accomplishments:
- Have a clear sense of how all existing operations functions work together to enable our business
- Be a subject matter expert on digital products & systems that support the operations of multiple business areas, including finance, supply chain, & logistics
- Understand the objectives of & existing problems for your area of responsibility & define a roadmap in collaboration with stakeholders to help achieve key business goals
- Ensure product work is well defined to drive key business outcomes
- Define success for a variety of software & data products & their integrations
12+ Month Accomplishments:
- Collaborate with stakeholders & drive the execution of well scoped problem areas to drive & measure impact for the business
- Contribute to developing the strategy & roadmaps for all operations products & capabilities
- Identify new opportunities to scale the operations systems to support Glossiers expected E-commerce & retail growth
- Drive & measure impact for the business by collaborating with stakeholders & autonomously executing on large scale integrations between software & data products
- Continuously measure & report on key product metrics & iterate on roadmaps
The Ideal Candidate...
- Is inclusive, curious, devoted to the customer, courageous, & discerning
- Experience in product management defining & implementing highly technical solutions
- Directly or indirectly managing the work of other product managers
- Strong stakeholder management, communication & data analysis skills
- Familiar with Agile or similar iterative project management processes
- Experience assisting in building out new product teams
- Experience using clubhouse, JIRA or similar software
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination