The People Systems team is a newly created cross-functional team there to create & execute a strategic vision on the systems that we use at Deliveroo. From defining the long term road map & requirements for the business to launching & supporting those systems internally, to managing strategic partnerships with key vendors the Information Systems team ensures that we are able to manage the systems we use effectively.
As a Integration Consultant, you will be expected to drive forward the platform used by every employee within Deliveroo. The global optimisation of the Workday system & development of our system architecture is key to both the smooth running of Deliveroos global HR processes & each Deliveroo employees lifecycle.
This is a great opportunity provide your expertise on Workday & bring your deep technical knowledge to add value to our programme of work.
Reporting into the HCM Systems Lead, the Workday Integration will primarily be responsible for building & maintaining the HR system integration architecture. The successful candidate will have experience with system architecture design principles & HCM/Finance integration design patterns. They will also have demonstrable proficiency with Workday Studio & Cloud Connect.
You will help us get the most out of our Workday improvement projects & be recognised as a Technical Subject Matter Expert. You will also manage workload & priorities of a team of integration consultants.
- Design & configure integrations to stakeholders expectations & requirements
- Review & maintain existing configurations to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Work with vendors to solution & design architecture
- Suggest improvements & advise on best practice & ways to increase efficiency
- Troubleshoot, diagnose & resolve all integration issues as they arise, either individually or through collaboration with others.
- Ensure the Deliveroo People Team & wider business can leverage the information in the Workday system
- Provide post-production & BAU support to the business.
- Manage stakeholders throughout the implementation & support phases of project
- Work closely with integration consultants within the team
- 3+ years previous experience working in a consulting position throughout a full Workday deployment.
- Demonstrable experience supporting a successful Workday implementation project across the full development lifecycle
- Experience with system architecture design principles & HCM/Finance integration design patterns
- Demonstrated proficiency with Workday Studio, Workday Web Services, SOAP, REST, XML, XSLT, JSON, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc
- Experience with the following applications is desirable Greenhouse, Docusign
- Knowledge of broader HR & payroll business domain & associated integration impacts
- A demonstrable history of working on the project lifecycle for technology driven HR Transformation projects aligned to a global organisational restructure.
- Youre unbelievably well organised, you love details & dont have a cluttered desk.
- Youre patient, understanding & love a challenge.
- You are proactive & full of ideas
- You have outstanding stakeholder management & communication skills excellent listening capability & an ability to deliver a message with empathy
- Youve got strong analytical skills.
- You like working in a dynamic, fast paced organisation