Guild is hiring for a Partner Marketing Manager. In this role youll play a central role in Guilds mission by developing strong connections with corporate communication & marketing leaders across current & future Fortune 1000 client organizations, to build awareness of their education benefits program. This is a classic B2B2C role in which you'll work with employer partners to develop multi-channel internal communications campaigns that motivate & persuade employees to go back to school.
In particular, we are looking for someone who will help the team optimize current internal employee channels, discover & unlock new communication opportunities for multi-channel marketing efforts, & develop growth strategies for our client programs. Youll join a growing team of learners dedicated to our mission who come from diverse backgrounds, ranging from consulting to teaching to consumer products & more.
As a Partner Marketing Manager you will:
- Drive student enrollment & engagement to our employer partners benefit & work with some of the largest, most influential organizations in the country
- Take employee research, find insights, & translate them into actionable marketing strategies
- Become an expert on our employers marketing & internal communications channels so that you can lead marketing goals, plans, & campaigns
- Understand the employers brand voice to tailor campaigns & messaging to speak directly to eligible employee populations
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with employers corporate communications & marketing leaders, helping to project manage various campaigns & communications initiatives
- Execute marketing plans for employer partners corporate communications channels (social, direct mail, email, web, field, onsite)
- Measure & track the success of campaigns & initiatives & provide analysis & improvements to inform future strategy; Evaluate campaigns against performance metrics
- Receive feedback through our learning-focused, twice annual Structured Growth Conversations
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 7+ years in internal communications, marketing, or brand strategy experience within a B2B or B2B2C company.
- Robust marketing skills - youre wildly creative & have worked to create multi-channel, innovative campaigns with proven results. Experience with internal campaigns to large, frontline, workforces preferred.
- Experience with personalization, audience segmentation, & addressable marketing.
- Strong client service skills; ability to build productive & trusting relationships with clients while being an excellent communicator (senior leader presentation skills a plus).
- Experience executing multi-channel campaigns via email, direct mail, social, events, & web.
- Experience building marketing tests, measurement plans, & the analytical skills to turn data into strategic recommendations. You have a strong comfort level leveraging marketing analytics & dashboards to drive decisions.
- Organizational & cross-functional project management skills. You are highly detail-oriented & have a strong ability to keep track of high-level progress & small details of a marketing plan.
- A drive to work hard & bring your own perspective & experience to your work & the broader team while working in a fast-paced & ever-changing startup.
- Something else? Wonderful, were curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities & education institutions. Guilds proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit & our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation & the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman & former CEO of AMEX, & joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, & Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionate about equal pay for equal work, & transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $90,000-$112,500 and variable compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna & Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year & an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal & or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term & long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, & fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free & low-cost mental health resources & support services
- Education benefits & tuition assistance to help your future development & growth