What is BlockFi?
BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
About the Role
We are looking for Sourcers to join our team to support our teams rapid growth this year. Our team is the core of our success & what makes BlockFi special, & this person will play an instrumental role in driving this moving forward. This role reports directly to our Recruiting Manager.
- Help to define, design & implement inclusive sourcing strategies & programs for a variety of business & technical roles
- Understanding & mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration & referrals, & matching those data points with the external talent supply
- Manage all sourcing engagements, including role intake meetings with hiring managers to candidate contact including research, engagement strategies & candidate experience
- Represent BlockFis culture & values during the screening process, & support an exemplary candidate experience at every stage of the process
- Proactively recommend & drive process improvements that impact candidate identification & engagement
- 3+ years in business or technical sourcing with proven experience in identifying candidates across all levels
- Financial institution or fin-tech company experience preferred but not required - familiarity with digital assets a plus
- A desire & aptitude in building organizations with proactive diversity & inclusion initiatives
- Experience working with an ATS - we use Greenhouse
- Experience using talent market insights & data to influence decisions within hiring stakeholders & cross functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to build relationships easily & with authenticity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform & prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Creative, proactive thinker who actively seeks solutions & process improvements
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt & equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt & credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding & $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, & C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, & Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Weekly lunch stipend
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, & driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
To read more about our mission & values, check out our company website.
Above all, you should enjoy the journey. We, at BlockFi, genuinely like each other & enjoy the work we do - so should you!