Working at Bitfury:
Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern & flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, & a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.
Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts
Bitfury is an international company with 400+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives & best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia & Europe, as well as help us fulfill our mission to make the world more transparent & trusted.
Building the Future
We believe artificial intelligence, blockchain technology & cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future through our products that offer digitized security, asset management, government services & more. We consider ourselves first & foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organization, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, & digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at Bitfury.
Accelerate Your Career
Bitfury is growing fast & looking for the next generation of leaders & entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be expected to create the future not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven & collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself & your career at Bitfury.
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter & better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed competitive pay & benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, & more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic & a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results
Working with the worlds leading experts & engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile & effective, & most of all to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
Reporting to the Head of Allied Control Liquid Cooling, this position develops & drives our global product roadmap & introductions with the worlds most efficient liquid cooling solutions for High Performance Computing, Hyperscale data centers, Edge computing & Crypto-mining applications. The role owns all aspects of assigned product line(s), from product launch, to driving the on-going category management & business growth, while identifying next generation offers. The GPLM works closely with the commercial team on complex technical engagements & opportunities, especially those requiring customisation, competitive positioning, pricing strategy & financial modelling. The successful candidate works in lockstep with Engineering, R&D, Supply Chain, Finance, Legal & other cross-functional team members. He/she is responsible for the profitability of the product line(s) in concert with each region of operation. The individual exhibits strong commercial EQ with prior sales or business development experience desirable. This person will be working in a highly energetic & collaborative global team to expand the Bitfury product & customer base for liquid cooling.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Thoroughly understands customer needs, the global competitive market, industry & relevant technology trends to properly align product strategies
- Manages & directs ongoing market research through customer contact, surveys, trade shows, journals, sales evaluations, monitoring competitors & industry trends
- Develops annual category business plans including product strategies, positioning, pricing, competitive analysis, financial models, value propositions & sales forecasts
- Defines & delivers products & solutions with compelling, sustainable advantages
- Creates strong category & product messaging to clearly position the business unit as a market leader by delivering compelling value while exceeding customer expectations
- Communicates with regional stakeholders to ensure needs of our global customers are accounted for in product launches, including messaging for the respective product line
- Owns NPI execution including: product content, launch kit, training materials, sales tools, technical manuals, service manuals & sales resources for commercial team & customers, all completed with maximum positive financial impact, efficiency & benefit to customers
- Is considered a technology SME & is a primary link between Sales & Engineering
- Helps drive culture of data driven decision making through test/measurement & reporting
- Works with Marcom to develop demand generation activities, programs, videos, blogs, ad campaigns, white papers & PR
- Maintains strong understanding of the product line(s) financial performance including management of business case, costing, pricing, gross margin & market competitiveness
- Conducts ongoing evaluation of products or features to be added, enhanced, refined, developed or eliminated
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual reports to management or as needed
- Attends conferences/exhibitions to support customer interests or speaking opportunities
- Acts in a manner consistent with Bitfurys core values & according to Bitfurys Code of Business Conduct & Ethical Behavior
- Willingness & ability to travel globally up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor's degree from 4-year college or university (B.S. Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent a plus)
- Minimum 10 years proven product management experience in the IT or Data Center/Telecoms industries
- Comprehensive knowledge of liquid cooling, heat rejection, data centers & IT equipment
- Self-starter that can be hands-on & work independently without day-to-day oversight
- Must have strong planning, organisational, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) with strong interpersonal skills
- Has total comfort presenting technical or commercial topics to audiences of all size
- Attention to detail with the ability to see the bigger picture
- Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures & mind-sets
- Appreciates working in a global organisation with teammates in different time zones/regions
- Total customer service focus with attention to quality