Job Title Legal Intern
Location Amsterdam, Netherlands
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
We are looking for students/fresh graduates who are interested in learning more about Commercial Law AND have a passion in health & fitness to Intern in our European Legal Team. As a legal intern, you will have the opportunity to learn & develop your skills by working closely to the corporate legal counsel & supporting the European team.
Among your responsibilities, you will:
- Support the legal counsels in Europe in drafting legal documents & negotiation related to contracts with customers, employees and, suppliers.
- Conduct legal research on multiple legal topics & projects such as corporate law, contracting in multiple jurisdictions, privacy, consumer law, competition law & multiple ad-hoc requests...
- Liaise with external law firms & external lawyers in conducting legal issues & coordinate & review their responses.
- Manage daily administration tasks & processes, such as contract reviews & signature process.
- Be in charge of the internal database & reports: organization, corporate records, contract archive.
- Helping with corporate housekeeping, compliance & privacy issues.
- Assist with the new Legal system implementation
- Support the other legal counsels in Europe in drafting legal documents & negotiation related to contracts with customers, partners, & employees
- Liaise with external law firms in conducting legal issues
REQUIREMENTS OF THE INTERNSHIP
- Recent Bachelors graduate/Masters graduate or currently enrolled in an accredited law school.
- Full-time availability is preferred, during at least 4 months.
- Native/Fluent level of English & Italian is required.
- Excellent communication skills, written & oral
- High organizational skills & ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-
- driven environment.
- Self-starter able to take on work independently, but also able to coordinate
- with an international team.
- Large opportunities to learn & develop your skills
- Empowerment to contribute & leave your mark
- An amazing work-environment with outstanding colleagues
- If you meet the requirements, don t hesitate to contact us. We are waiting for
- you to join our team!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass... Check out our new Instagram account!