Oscar is continuing to expand to new cities across the country, & a key component of this is managing & strengthening our network of providers. Our goal is to create deep & innovative relationships with our existing relationships & explore new partnership models in our current areas of service. As Senior Director of Network Partnerships, you will be responsible for managing a set of relationships between our hospital systems, providers & everyone in between. Leading your team of account managers, you will ensure that your team is providing an incredible experience for our partners, while driving them to performing to their highest level. You are the main point of contact to all leadership across your health system partners, interfacing between the leadership of healthcare systems & Oscars leadership.
- Be Oscars key point of contact for developing relationships with the senior leadership of our health system & key network partners
- You will lead your team to design, implement & leverage best-in-class account management to ensure that Oscar is providing an incredible experience for our partners, while driving key financial & quality metrics
- Quickly become a subject matter expert on the markets & key partner relationships that you & your team manage
- Excel at discussing & negotiating key financial, operational & quality metrics with internal & external stakeholders
- Build, manage, & constantly improve upon the workflows & systems that enable the Network Partnerships team to meet its key performance indicators (KPIs), goals & objectives
- Train & manage an exceptional team of account & relationship managers
- Lead cross-functional decision making for Oscars most important hospital systems & provider organizations
The ideal candidate will have strong industry experience, with a deep understanding of healthcare operations & market economics & a background in a client-facing, leadership role. Other key components for success include:
- 10+ years of work experience in the healthcare industry in a client-facing, leadership role
- You are fluent in key operational, financial & strategic goals & challenges of health systems & providers
- Strong leadership & other interpersonal skills needed to manage intricate strategic negotiations & relationships & communicate clearly at the executive level
- Proven track record to manage complex projects across the organization as well as to develop, motivate, & grow a team (including junior resources)
- A strong analytical background & the ability to quickly digest & evaluate complex financial structures & operational workflows, with a keen eye for detail
- Thrives in an environment where you are actively engaging & strategically conversing with executives, leaders, & subject matter experts in a variety of business, functional & technology areas
- A penchant to build, not maintain
- Motivating others, building a culture, & inspiring a vision at scale are second nature to you
- A JD, MBA, or other professional degree from a top program with a clear track record of excellence
- Experience working with or on behalf of healthcare systems or providers
- Experience with early-stage enterprises (e.g. building a company or standing up a new functional area)
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background & perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.