Senior Product Manager, Growth + Engagement
Under Armours Connected Fitness Product team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead growth initiatives across our MyFitnessPal & MapMyRun application suites. This position will be responsible for delivering features that motivate users to establish & achieve personalized fitness goals. You will work on experiences that reach across our app ecosystem & focus on transforming users into lifelong advocates of the Under Armour brand.
A successful Product Manager is passionate about great products. They have a thoughtful point of view about what makes products great or terrible. They can also translate their point of view into product requirements that result in great software. Product Managers are analytical. They must be confident enough to analyze numbers & make decisions based on them, but also curious enough to understand why they may be wrong. Great PMs are peculiar. On the one hand, they are incredibly meticulous, but on the other hand they know when to let go. They enable others to do their best work by articulating the boundaries of a problem & staying focused on what matters to users. The ability to communicate clearly is paramount. Product Management is art & science, strategy & tactics, passion & reason.
At Under Armour, our vision is to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed & cant imagine living without. To do this as a member of the Product team, it will help if you identify as an athlete, but this isnt a requirement. However, your ability to understand users & put their needs first might be the most critical requirement of all. We are passionate about making athletes better. And in order to do this, we must stay close to our users, which means doing survey research, designing experiments, digging into product analytics, & talking to users whenever possible.
What Youll Do
- Build a Vision: Transform insights & strategy into tactical product decisions & direction, & get buy-in from all critical cross-functional stakeholders
- Understand our users: Identify user needs & spot opportunities to build personalized experiences that improve engagement & retention, grow the user base & delight our (current & potential) users.
- Know the competition: Understand the competitive space better than anyone else. Be an expert in Connected Fitness with a point of view on how we differentiate our experience today & into the future.
- Prioritize efforts: Scope, prioritize, & schedule features to maximize impact on users & the long-term differentiation of our products.
- Manage complexity with simplicity: Able to manage multiple, complex projects/features simultaneously with cross-functional scrum teams
- Deliver customer value early & often: This includes writing specifications & leading multidisciplinary teams (engineering, design, project management, etc.) to deliver new & iterative experiences
- Measure & iterate: Optimize product features through A/B testing. Analyze product data & make iterative product changes based on user feedback.
- Communicate strategically: Know when to communicate what to whom. Bring teammates to the table at the right time & ensure effective flow of information across the team.