Job Type: Media Production Intern
Compensation: College Credit
Duration: Summer Semester 2023
Commitment: Must be eligible to receive college credit & 3 days a week.
Based in NYC.
Magnet Media is a strategic studio that helps brands connect with an audience via video production, podcasts, & social media content. At Magnet, we are driven by our passion for telling stories that matter. We are looking for someone with shared passion to add on to our current team. Ideal candidate may have interest & experience with videography/filmmaking, video editing, graphic design, animation, or coordinating video productions. Your interests & skillset will influence what you learn & work on.
Interns will be a part of our production team & help producers create video content. Responsibilities mainly fall under video editing & production. This may include crew outreach, assisting with schedules & paperwork, & editing in Adobe Premiere & After Effects.
- Conduct background research
- Use Premiere pro and/or After Effects to assist on edits
- Attend team meetings
- Collaborate with production team
- Provide logistical support for the production team
What We Are Looking For:
- Passion for storytelling
- Organizational skills
- Time Management
- Positive outlook
What We Can Offer You:
- Hands-on Industry Experience
- Teach/Show you the concrete work behind producing, such as budgeting, scheduling, client relation, & many more.
- Help you improve your skills in management, editing, coordinating, & anything you want to learn more about.
Cover letters can be brief & tell us what you are interested in & your most relevant experience / projects. Please note your experience level with editing.