Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 10+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
CLEARs Identity Platform is built around connecting you to everything that makes you who you are, enabling frictionless experiences while keeping you in control of your privacy. With our credentialing system, we power these experiences by connecting our strong, digital identities to diverse sources of data, enabling our members to provide proof of everything from COVID-19 vaccinations to concert tickets. Were looking for engineers to join our team to help us build new services, enhance existing systems, & scale to meet the demands of some of the biggest names in heath, sports, & entertainment.
What You Will Do:
- Be a technical leader for a talented team of engineers and, working with product partners, deliver new features & improvements to our core identity & credentialing services
- Drive engineering excellence by contributing to code quality, reviews, & coverage
- Collaborate with SREs to deploy & scale your work on modern, cloud hosted infrastructure
- Gain valuable knowledge & experience working on regulated, standards-compliant products in healthcare & transportation security
- Grow in your role by making key architectural decisions & participating actively in setting platform standards & best practices
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience, ideally with at least one compiled & one interpreted programming language
- Strong familiarity with cloud hosted services, with container orchestration technologies like Kubernetes a big plus
- A proven history of successful build-outs of RESTful & event-driven architectures
- Awareness of industry best practices in privacy & security
- Enthusiasm for learning & contributing to a team, with a passion for mentoring & helping less-experienced engineers succeed