We are looking to add a business-minded Commercial Counsel to our small but mighty legal team to
support our growing SaaS business & help build the legal function in our mission-driven company.
This person will be a key partner to the Sales team, & will also work closely with other stakeholders
around the company in drafting, reviewing, & negotiating a wide variety of domestic & international
commercial sales agreements. The ideal candidate is someone who is a motivated team player, thrives
in a fast-paced & deadline-driven environment, & is detail-oriented. This role reports directly to
Pymetrics General Counsel & is located in New York, NY.
- Draft, review, & negotiate a broad range of commercial & revenue-generating agreements
- to support the Enterprise Sales team.
- Manage & evolve contract templates, playbooks, policies, & processes to increase efficiency
- and scalability of commercial legal support.
- Collaborate with Finance, Sales Operations, Information Security, Customer Success, Product,
- and other business units at all levels throughout the organization to ensure that agreements
- adequately protect the companys interests, improve processes, & increase scalability.
- Develop & deliver training to educate internal business partners on contract terms,
- contracting processes, negotiation best practices, legal risks, data privacy, etc.
- Maintain & update Pymetrics contracts requirements repository by performing internal
- reviews of existing legacy contracts.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional teams to provide contracting expertise & sound
- advice while also ensuring consistency in our approach to risk & compliance.
- Assist Pymetrics Legal Department with other legal tasks on an as-needed basis.