We believe that we are better together, & at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, & experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel & together find the good out there.
Tripadvisor is looking for a Contract Senior Recruiter who is a team oriented individual with exceptional experience managing the full life cycle recruitment process. S/he will be responsible for consulting with hiring managers & business leaders to understand their recruitment needs, develop sourcing strategies to leverage diverse high caliber candidates, pre-screen candidates to assess their qualifications through a combination of behavioral & competency based interviewing, & monitor requisition status to ensure an efficient recruitment process.
Priorities will be to:
- Develop a working knowledge of the business in order to quickly identify hiring needs at the manager & executive level
- Develop a pipeline of talent for roles spanning across product management & marketing for both B2C & B2B
- Strategically source & discover talent via various recruitment sources, developing talent pools.
- Work creatively with hiring managers to help create recruitment plans, identify resources for outreach & staffing needs.
- Provide consultation & training to departments in regards to the Search & Selection process.
- Negotiate & collaborate with hiring managers in developing new hire compensation packages.
- Process/review & follow up appropriately with all pre-employment background checks.
This position requires a minimum of 5 years of related Talent Acquisition experience with a Bachelors degree. Prior experience in managing a large volume of roles preferred. Knowledge of Greenhouse & social media platform recruiting techniques also preferred. Previous experience recruiting product managers & marketing professionals in a tech environment required.
We strive to create an accessible & inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.