As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The IAM infrastructure at Visa enables a series of policy driven aggregation & centralization technologies for identities, business processes, & entitlements that allow & promote operational efficiencies & agility while governing access & supporting the level of risk acceptable by the enterprise.
As the successful candidate, you will bring an understanding of the Identity & Access Management domain, Unix/Linux/Windows platforms & Database technologies to assure software quality in a fast-paced environment. This position will have the responsibility to deliver end-to-end software testing function - from creating test plans/test cases, test-execution & defect management to UAT & post-implementation support. The position will involve working with offshore & contractor resources.
- Engineering Graduate (B.E. or B.Tech) from reputed engineering college
- 4+ Years of experience administering Linux and/or Windows
- 2+ Years of experience with a programming/scripting language such as Java, Unix Shell, C#, PowerShell, or Perl
- 1+ Years administering, troubleshooting, & optimizing WebLogic
- 1+ Years performing code deployments into a Linux/WebLogic environment
- 1+ Years of database development experience; Microsoft and/or Oracle
- 1+ Years assisting with disaster recovery planning
- Perform maintenance & implementation of various enterprise Identity Management components like IdM (Oracle IAM Suite or SailPoint) UPM, Single Sign-On application or Bastion solution
- Weekend / off business hours on call support based on roster
- Service recovery: perform analysis, documentation, recommendations & remediation of IAM related incidents
- Perform disaster recovery & failover planning, testing & production execution
- Perform analysis of IAM related incidents, including
- Data analysis
- Documentation of the root cause
- Recommendations for remediation
- Supporting Incidents & regular platform BAU activities
- Drive security patching on production environment
- Ensuing platform team KPI & SLAs are maintained
- Write & optimize SQL queries & develop reports
- Assist with code deployments (design & test plan review)
- Work closely with Management, Development team, & the Quality Assurance team to communicate issues & proposed solutions
- Strong understanding of network protocols & network security
- Strong verbal & written communication skills; able to engage with peers, stakeholders, & customers to provide incident support
- Excellent organizational skills; able to work with a vast array of information & able to cope with rapidly changing information
- Work within a globally distributed team of IAM team members & customers; sometimes having to provide support outside of normal business hours & on weekends.
- Operations experience in an enterprise IAM environment is highly desired
- Undergraduate degree required; advanced degree a plus
- CISSP is desirable
Skill Set required
BS/MS degree in computer science, computer security or relevant field required.
4-6 Years' experience in developing Java/J2EE applications, & experience in using Java Web Application framework such as Spring, Spring boot, Node.js
Strong object oriented design techniques, & reusable component design
Experience in working with Static code analysis tool & hands on experience in using them
Experience in using Secure Code guidelines during development stages, take responsibility for producing secure & high quality code
Experience in dealing with Web Application Security vulnerabilities
Experience with source control, build & deployment tools such as Subversion, Maven, Hudson, Git, Artifactory & Chef/Ansible desirable
Experience in using Docker & building & deploying micro-services using Docker containers
Experience with writing unit tests, integration tests & automation tools.
Strong analytical skills with good problem solving ability desired.