Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Executive/Team Assistant, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
If you think you could support Visa as anExecutive Assistant, we want to hear from you - together, let us make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Executive Assistant to the VP of Europe Strategy provides administrative support to the executive & his team to ensure the smooth functioning of the department.
What we expect of you, day to day:
- Manage from end to end the administrative & logistical affairs of the executive & the team
- Provide support in established as well as ad hoc tasks - diary management, meeting coordination & preparation, travel booking, filing expenses, office supplies inventory, escorting visitors, etc
- Build a close working relationship with the executive in short order to effectively manage the department's affairs, including matters that require exercise of discretion & confidentiality
- Stay ahead of the executive & anticipate his needs, taking responsibility for filtering, prioritising & escalating issues as appropriate & recommending solutions to issues
- Manage the team's budget & expenses, working closely with the Finance Business Partner
- Liaise & interact with other assistants & staff, building rapport & collaborative relationships
- Maintain relationships with individuals at all levels of seniority across a number of different business areas & geographies in Europe & San Francisco, Visa's global headquarters
- Act in a manner that promotes the professional image of Visa, internally & externally
What we're after:
- Proactive, well-organised, & collaborative individual with a professional aspiration to be the administrative engine of a high-performing team in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of success in either a similar administrative role or other role with relatable skills
- Flawless writing in English prose to a high standard across mediums & formats (e.g., invitations, formal emails, meeting minutes)
- Extreme attention to detail & superior organisational skills in pursuing & completing, to full resolution & satisfaction, multiple & overlapping tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications - Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel
- Educated to at least advanced secondary school level or equivalent
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.