Compensation Manager - Boston, NYC, or Remote in the US
Rue Gilt Groupe is looking for a Compensation Manager to join our People Team. Reporting into the Senior Director of People, this position will have direct responsibility for managing & executing programs that develop, attract & retain RGG associates. If you're someone who is passionate about leveraging data & technology to enhance the employee experience, we want to hear from you!
What Youll Do:
- Assist in continuous review, monitoring & design of competitive, cost-effective total rewards programs
- Compensation Administration: job benchmarking & market pricing, analyze & recommend salary ranges & updates, FLSA classification analysis, salary survey participation & review,
- Responsible for annual merit from modeling through approval & payout
- Design & administer short-term incentive programs from modeling through approval & payout
- Administer Long-Term Incentive Program & ensure compliance & reporting regulations
- Create, maintain, & document compensation processes, incentive calculations, spreadsheets, databases, etc.
- Provide consultative advice to colleagues on day-to-day compensation issues
- Prepares compensation exhibits & related documentation for HR & internal business customers
- Document all compensation actions taken & maintains records of such actions to ensure legal & regulatory compliance & adequate internal controls
- Prepare exhibits & related documentation for HR & internal business customers
- Demonstrates current knowledge of all compensation-related regulations & practices,
- Interpret plan documents & policies
- Assists in annual & on-going employee communications to ensure employees understand & value total compensation
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business, or the equivalent combination of directly related education, training & experience that provides the required knowledge, skills & abilities
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Compensation
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; ability to communicate with a wide variety of audiences
- Strong ability to analyze & interpret complex data
- Bonus points for any exposure to HRIS systems & reporting
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered.