Conversocial is a fast-growing SaaS leader for Social Customer Service that enables businesses to deliver customer service over social media at scale. Deployed across contact centers for hundreds of major retailers, banks, telcos, & other brands, Conversocial enables them to manage the high volumes of service questions, complaints & other issues through Facebook, Twitter & other Social channels.
We're looking for a Marketing Analyst with expertise & demonstrated success in managing deep sales & marketing analysis, & providing data driven insights to the business. Leading the reporting & data analysis efforts across multiple teams at Conversocial, the Marketing Analyst will be in charge of delivering key insights & reports on demand. Leading day-to-day & ongoing reporting, development, support, maintenance, & infrastructure, using salesforce.com the Force.com platform, HubSpot, & additional reporting & analytics platforms.
- Business Analytics & Reporting
- Develop, manage & maintain customized dashboards delivering key insights to all relevant stakeholders.
- Translate business processes into clear actionable data.
- Gather & evaluate cross-functional requests & needs across sales, marketing, & the executive team, translating these requests into manageable & scalable workflows.
- Manage & maintain data quality across multiple report types & data sources.
- Maintain a detailed & thorough understanding of Conversocials Information System infrastructure, including the creation & maintenance of technical documentation, across all platforms.
- Salesforce Administration
- Serve as the primary SalesForce.com system administrator.
- Administrative user management.
- Support & train SalesForce users across the organization, keeping current with new releases, system advances, & best practices.
- Third party apps integration & maintenance with SalesForce.
- 2+ Years experience working as a Business Analyst. With a high level of proficiency in designing, configuring & customizing reporting efforts across multiple stakeholders & seniority levels within the commercial groups. Emphasis on the entire reporting cycle; from platforms integration to new fields creation, generating reports & new KPI dashboards.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or a related field.
- Full SQL proficiency (high level required)
- SalesForce Experience, an advantage.
- Hubspot experience an advantage.
- High degree of proficiency in Excel.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical & quantitative skills.