We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our New & Custom supply side of our marketplace. At 1stdibs, our sellers are our strategic partners & this job is a critical part in building & maintaining these important relationships. We are looking for a highly-motivated, organized & resourceful individual to lead New & Custom seller relationships. You will be an advocate for our sellers, a quick-thinking problem-solver, & a patient & collaborative team member. To be successful in this role you must love working with people to build & maintain accounts & must be able to remain professional & helpful under pressure. In exchange, youll be given the opportunity to work with, & learn from, some of the most passionate, driven & creative people assembled under one roof.
What you'll do
- Act as the key link between new & custom sellers & 1stdibs
- Develop & maintain excellent relationships with new & existing sellers, including proactively delivering feedback & best practices
- Identify opportunities & implement strategies to help increase seller success; meet or exceed KPIs related to seller satisfaction & growth
- Drive seller satisfaction by delivering excellent service on all seller interactions
- Understand & devise methods of tracking & meeting the needs of our audience & sellers; keep current on the competitive landscape
- Develop deep subject matter expertise on seller products
- Play an instrumental role in ensuring that 1stdibs maintains its integrity by influencing the merchandising & inventory mix of our verticals
- Objectively assess New & Custom merchandise mix & sales results in an attempt to constantly improve assortment
- Aid in explaining & enforcing 1stdibs' internal policies
What youll bring
- Minimum of 6 years work experience in account management, business development, or external facing roles with 2+ managing a team
- Business-to-business account management, business development or sales experience
- Superb attention to detail & organization
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding KPIs/quotas
- Ability to multitask & work well in a self-directed, fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal & external decision makers
- Excellent writing, speaking, presentation & computer skills, including Word, Excel & PowerPoint; ability to articulate ideas clearly & appropriately based on the audience
Not a requirement, but a definite plus
- Salesforce.com proficiency
- Experience working in e-commerce companies
1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal,and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.