Are you passionate about identifying patterns & trends? Do you get a thrill when you find ways in which teams can work more efficiently & drive better KPIs? Peloton is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who is ready to take on the challenge of providing deep insight into the activities & output of the IT Service Organization.
As a Business Analyst- Service Delivery, you will conduct detailed analysis of IT Infrastructure & Operations core service catalogue & build & maintain detailed reports relative to & our mission of providing value to the business. You will assist in planning, organizing, & conducting detailed management analytical studies & process reviews to define problems, identify deficiencies, & find solutions which provide the basis for management decisions.
An ideal candidate enjoys challenges & is able to realistically set & meet deadlines. Projects could include enhancements to existing applications & systems, implementation of major new applications, or process improvements. The IT Business Analyst will also assist in driving the IT Infra Ops quarterly roadmap using OKRs pulled together from data analysis.
- Develop & demonstrate broad knowledge of Enterprise Technology infrastructure
- Analyze IT project requests
- Perform background research on proposed products or solutions
- Develop & document functional & technical requirements working with IT professionals & vendors
- Summarize & present solution alternatives with their associated costs & make recommendations based on the business & technical needs
- Produce business analysis deliverables for projects such as: SWOTanalysis, cost benefit analysis, return on investment, feature/gap analysis, & feasibility analysis
- Identify business process bottlenecks & recommend process improvements
- Conversion of data from legacy reporting, systems, & applications to new applications & systems
- Participate in the deployment of enhancements, upgrades, & major implementations
- Develop Training Documents & assist with end user training as necessary
- Develop & distribute monthly EIT KPIs
- Create custom reports and/or dashboards for internal & business stakeholder use
- Review, analyze, & evaluate processes, systems, & user needs for planned projects based on the business plan of the enterprise.
- Proactively apply analytical & research skills to monitor trends & elevate issues
- Communicate with business users in an effective manner via meetings, emails, & onsite visits to review functionality, status, decision points, recommendations, & increase utilization of application/system features
- Contribute to an environment focused on continuous improvement, by soliciting & reviewing feedback, & making improvements to provide better service
- Support change management processes
- Escalate issues appropriately where necessary
- Work independently with limited supervision in a hands-on role
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets (vlookups, pivot tables, etc)
- Experience working with Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Desk, etc)
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs & translate them into operational requirements
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally & in writing
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Excellent troubleshooting & problem-solving skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience (Information Technology, Business Administration preferred)
NICE TO HAVE
- ITIL training or certifications, or experience in an ITIL-aligned environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread & iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.