Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for a Creative Operations Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who will possess excellent communication & negotiation skills, can juggle many moving parts & timelines & enjoys working with creatives but doesnt want to be one. You will drive multiple campaigns that include email, print, OOH, events, video, online banners, rich media & promotional pages. This person will serve as a coordinator & communicator between the creative team & multiple groups within the company.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Create, communicate, & maintain timelines & scope throughout a projects life cycle
- Monitor timelines to ensure efficient, on-time delivery of work while being able to assess & address any issues or concerns that may delay the project
- Ensure project specs are communicated to the creatives & manage the day-to-day workflow on assigned projects
- Serve as point of contact between the creative team & the marketing team, as well as external vendors
- Support the Creative Operations Lead in managing the influx of incoming briefs
- Act as a team player & bring a proactive approach to solving problems
Our dream candidate is...
- 3+ years working in a creative project management capacity
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once & proactively identify new projects
- Ability to multitask, prioritize & organize work to meet deadlines & requests without fail
- Proactive in developing efficient systems & identifying areas of process optimization
- Ability to succinctly communicate both verbally & in writing, & provide clear direction on projects
- Familiarity with creative, & multimedia projects & file formats
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!