At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, & a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
As a launch marketing manager, you will lead the local marketing & outreach efforts for Via partnerships with transit agencies & municipalities around the country. Your role will be to drive local awareness & word of mouth spread of the new service through outreach to stakeholder groups, partnerships with local businesses, targeted street marketing campaigns, promotional campaigns & more. This position plays a critical role in establishing awareness of the service from day one & to build ridership within the early months of the pilot.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Recruit & manage targeted street marketing teams. Coordinate with the Via City management team to evaluate & manage the success of the street marketing teams.
- Identify & develop partnership opportunities with local businesses.
- Organize & conduct meetings & events with local stakeholders to build awareness of the service before & during launch.
- Help identify & manage local PR opportunities.
- Use tools such as Leanplum to create awareness campaigns.
- Several years of experience with grassroots marketing and/or brand ambassador campaigns.
- Creative, independent, enterprising, & a self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Extraordinary communicator with demonstrated writing & editing skills
- Experience with multiple ad platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords), SEO, content marketing, mobile marketing platforms, & mobile analytics is preferred
- Bachelors degree
- Willing to travel
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.