Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
- Own retention & lifetime value management of Slice app customers, with a focus on creating magical consumer experience.
- Drive the roadmap process by working closely with Engineers, Product Designers & Analysts to test, code, measure & iterate on consumer journey.
- Inform product decisions with quantitative & qualitative data on user behavior & experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies). Be a driving force on cross-departmental Squads to identify & prioritize high-impact opportunities & keep the team focused on the users Job-To-Be-Done.
- Through both your own data analysis & working with Slices Analytics team, develop & test hypotheses to optimize the experience & drive revenue. Work with the Marketing team for re-engaging customers outside the app channel.
- Research & monitor customer journey funnel, industry trends to identify potential new product opportunities & channel partnerships.
- Serve as an ardent evangelist of the app retention to stakeholders
- Define methods & metrics for identifying success & failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives.
What we're looking for:
- 6+ years of Product Management experience in marketplace & mobile products.
- Has deep knowledge of mobile products & how to serve customers in an app
- Good experience both in analyzing data to help develop hypotheses & then constructing experiments to test them.
- Prior experience working with Data Science teams to personalize consumer experiences
- Clear passion for Design Thinking & being a partner to Product Design.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate & partner well throughout an organization.
- Meticulous in taking care of the details & demonstrating end-to-end ownership of work.
- Fluent in agile software development.
- Enjoys working in a start-up atmosphere where there is high collaboration
- Great Product Leaders can come from a variety of backgrounds, & so Slice is open-minded to varied education & experience.
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.