Platform & Programmatic Client Services Intern
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
We are seeking an intern who will work closely & collaboratively with Account Managers, Sales, Implementation, Product Management & Sales Engineering to deliver excellent customer service & solutions to our clients. In this role you will help oversee aspects of internal & external requests & reporting while helping to identify patterns & proactively surfacing ideas to improve features, processes, productivity & efficiency as part of a collaborative team.
The task oriented position requires someone that is able to stick to daily deadlines, is highly organized & has a strong eye for detail. This role is an 8-week, full-time, virtual engagement internship program that runs from June 14th - August 13th, 2021.
As an intern, you will be embedded within the Platform & Programmatic Client Services team, gaining exposure to a talented account management & client facing team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support of Platform & Programmatic Client Services Team through the development of subject matter offerings through a combination of guided onboarding, discovery through documentation, & self-guided use of select internal tool sets
- Compile & maintain internal trackers for efficient management of client requirements
- Analyze data & supply recommendations that assists campaign performance, client emails & optimization strategies
- Successfully manage CS team expectations throughout cycle of a campaign or request
- Create Pivot Tables & models within Excel
- Ensure the quality of services & solutions, including satisfactory resolution of all support requests, & troubleshooting of all reporting or data issues
- Attend relevant Platform & Programmatic team meetings & meetings with other cross-functional teams (such as Agency CS, Sales Engineering & Product teams)
- Special projects as identified by management
Who you are
- Self-starter & self-motivated individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A rising junior or senior pursuing a bachelors degree from an accredited college (advertising, business management or related field is a plus)
- Basic to intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal, written & interpersonal skills
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive "can-do" approach
- Self-motivated, independent thinker & a team player, who will hit the ground running & has strong problem solving skills
- Interested in learning more about digital advertising & the ad tech industry
- Someone who likes to transform numbers into usable insights (or is interested in gaining the opportunity to do so)
- Creative problem solver