At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Department
Customer Success Managers, Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, & Sales Operations - all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare & create great Internet-enabled experiences.
The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
What you'll do
You will be responsible for ensuring the success of Cloudflares Enterprise customers & managing all of their post-sale experiences. You will bring strong relationship-building experience, product knowledge, organizational skills, as well as a high degree of empathy to ensure the customers satisfaction with Cloudflares services.
You will maintain a deep understanding of our solutions & present to customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs. You are ultimately responsible for the retention of your book of business; this is driven through demonstrating the value the products & services provide to the customers business via quarterly or biannual reviews.
- Manage the customer life cycle including contract renewal
- Facilitate discussion around new products to drive expansion opportunities
- Develop & maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio
- Work cross-functionally to resolve customer business issues & work towards their stated goals
- Manage customer feedback & product needs by providing feature requests to internal partner teams
- Monitor performance & identify trends in Cloudflare adoption & utilization & provide guidance to customers as part of their periodic Success Review
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ years of experience in a Customer Success/Account Management role
- Proven knowledge of computer networking & how the internet works.
- Curiosity to learn about the cloud security & performance industry
- Previous experience with account portfolio planning & prioritization, including stellar Salesforce upkeep
- Proven bility to prioritize, multi-task, & perform effectively under pressure
- Strong phone & interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written) as well as organizational skills
- Proven understanding of application, server, & network security
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Apply by: June 7th 2019