Current is a New York-based FinTech that uniquely connects people & their money to friends, family, brands, & experiences. Our mission is to create better financial outcomes for people & their unique lives.
We are looking for a Technical Sourcer that will leverage our brand & mission to attract top technical talent. This person will report directly to the Head of People Ops & will work with hiring managers on creating a unique interview experience.
Technical Sourcer Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with Hiring Managers to determine position requirements.
- Crafting & sending recruitment emails.
- Interacting with potential candidates on professional networks & social media.
- Contacting industry partners for candidate referrals.
- Identifying & screening potential candidates.
- Organizing & conducting online interviews.
- Creating talent pipelines for current & future hires.
- Managing the companys candidate database.
- Setting up candidate interviews with Hiring Managers.
- Measuring & recording conversion rates.
Technical Sourcer Requirements:
- 4+years of experience as a Technical Sourcer or Recruiter.
- Experience with online & offline recruiting techniques.
- Familiarity with social media marketing & digital networking.
- Proficient in relevant office software & database systems.
- Ability to conduct online & offline interviews.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Good negotiation skills.