Clubhouse is a project management tool created specifically for software product development teams. Its unique interface allows users to see just what matters to them, while also offering the entire team unprecedented visibility into progress across the organization.
Since launching the product in February 2016, our user base has grown exponentially. Were looking for a Customer Success Associate who can help ensure product adoption across their assigned accounts by providing strategic guidance along the customer journey & lifecycle.
Reporting to the Customer Success Lead, youll be working with a professional & fast-moving team. Acting as the main point of contact to a growing account base of small to medium-sized businesses, youll be both product expert & customer advocate. Responsible for ensuring customers are armed with best practices to effectively adopt & expand their use of Clubhouse, youll empathetically listen to challenges, & actively communicate customer goals & feedback internally.
We are looking to fill this position in our NYC HQ, but are open to remote candidates with the right experience.
- Proactively provide strategic product recommendations to customers in your assigned book of business, contributing to our annual growth & retention goals.
- Assess the health of your assigned accounts on a daily, weekly & quarterly basis, creating outreach plans accordingly.
- Respond to feedback & feature requests sourced from our on-going Net Promoter Score survey.
- Support the Customer Success team on customer calls, account reviews & follow-ups, logging call notes & communicating feedback to our internal teams.
- Closely collaborate with the Customer Support team, owning escalated communications related to your assigned book of business.
- Collaborate with our Product Marketing team on quarterly webinars highlighting best practices for expanding teams.
- Help build Clubhouse! Weve got some big goals for the year & anyone joining at this stage will have a big impact.
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role
- Four-year BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Enthusiasm for learning/self teaching new technical skills