LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible & meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to better connect with the brands & products they love.We thrive on solving the toughest technical & customer challenges, & were always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy to connect the worlds data, people, & applications.
About This Job
As Managing Director, Brands (Strategic Accounts & Partnerships), you will be responsible for growing the relationship with LiveRamps biggest brands, & the partners that serve them.
You will partner with value added reseller (VAR) partners to develop capabilities that advance use cases off LiveRamp products. You will also work daily with partners across the AdTech ecosystem to bring together world-class solutions for targeting, analytics & personalization.
The team describes themselves as collaborative & fun, where you have complete independence but unwavering support.
This is an individual contributor position, & can be based out of our San Francisco or New York City offices.
What You'll Do
- Lead strategic relationships with value added resellers to drive advanced use cases with Fortune 500 brands
- Manage, create & grow some of our largest & most strategic brand partnerships
- Sales enablement of partner sales teams as well as in-market sales support
- Identify opportunities where LiveRamp can add value
- Share learnings back to LiveRamps Product Team, to hep advance use cases
- Forecasting of revenue & growth opportunities, negotiation of contracts & legal documents, & oversight of billing
- Contribute towards building a great company
As a smart, strategic & entrepreneurial leader who knows how to navigate large complex organizations to close deals, you will -
- Bring a hybrid of experience across technology, analytics, sales & relationship management
- Understand how to grow a large complex account
- Have a consultative approach with your clients, serving as a key advisor & partner
- Thrive in a high-growth company while being surrounded by people who inspire you to be better & work harder
- Are a standout colleague who loves winning, & are looking to join a team of A players
- Be super independent, driven & self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching & mentorship
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions)
To succeed in the position of Managing Director, Brands (Strategic Accounts & Partnerships), you will be confident in demonstrating the following experience -
- 10+ years of successful sales, business development or channel sales experience in AdTech & media analytics
- Deep understanding of these ecosystems & expertise in shaping complex data flows
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding your goals by managing opportunities requiring follow through with multiple stakeholders
- History of revenue generation & closing large complex deals (both revenue generating & partnerships)
- Success in driving high-stakes work (eg key accounts, strategic initiatives
- Expertise in establishing & maintaining strong cross functional working relationships within LiveRamp
- A plus is experience managing Value Added Reseller and/or media agency relationships
- People - Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do
- Food - Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck
- Fun - We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues
- Stock - Every employee is a shareholder in our company
- Health & Saving - Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision & disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan & gym reimbursement
- Location Work in our offices in the heart of San Francisco or New York City & take advantage of our commuter benefits
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.