Marketing Manager, Beauty & Personal Care
The Walmart US eCommerce Brand Incubation team is seeking a highly motivated individual to join as the Marketing Manager for a new incubated beauty brand.
As the Marketing Manager, youll be challenged with building a deep understanding of the beauty marketplace & your given category to help build marketing plans & a compelling product pipeline tailored around the target consumer. You will work with the Marketing & Product Development teams to help build a product launch pipeline designed to meet the needs of the target consumer & grow the business. You will build strategic, multi-channel marketing plans that introduce these new products & grow your category under the brand. The marketing plan will be laser focused on the target consumer & will consist of engaging, interactive, & creative campaigns, both online & offline, to build brand awareness & loyalty. Youll work with the team to create the strategy & execute the plan, driving to the brands site, Walmart stores, & Walmart.com. In this role, you will be responsible for concepting & driving all marketing activity within the given category, partnering with other team members to implement & execute.
- Understand the beauty consumer, what she needs, & how she shops
- Work with the team to develop a compelling product pipeline designed to delight the target consumer
- Help to flesh out product concepts & positioning to bring the pipeline to life
- Understand the relevant marketing channels, metrics, & best practices
- Craft & execute upon a differentiated, multi-channel marketing strategy for your category, designed to drive awareness & sales
- Manage project timelines to keep team & stakeholders organized
- Track & analyze results of marketing initiatives to help inform future strategy
- Maintain a critical & creative awareness of our brand & how it fits into the overall beauty landscape
How youll know its right...
- If you are a strategic thinker who can create long term plans & also get into the nitty gritty to make things happen
- If you can drive results & solve problems in fun & creative ways
- If you are creative but also data driven
- If you are a marketer at heart
- If you have a passion for entrepreneurship & working in a startup environment
- If you love the beauty category & have a passion for beauty products
- If you want to be a part of one a fast growing new beauty brand where the only constant is change
- Experience in beauty preferred, but passion for beauty is a must!
- Minimum 4 years of relevant marketing experience
- Bachelors degree preferred