CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Training & Quality Assurance Manager within the customer service team who shares a passion for service excellence & learning & development. Digital identity is the secular trend we are living & leading & the CLEAR member base continues to rapidly grow. The ideal candidate is obsessed with the member experience, strategic & self-driven, has strong verbal & written communication skills, & loves solving problems. You are passionate about CLEARs vision & you inspire others to achieve a higher standard of excellence for our members.
What You Will Do:
- Develop training strategy to include schedule, content & assessments leveraging existing tools to conduct both in person & remote training activities.
- Prepare & present executive level project & training plans.
- Recommend, design & implement learning paths tied back to measurable business objectives.
- Utilize adult learning principles to build & iterate upon new hire & ongoing training needs.
- Work with the leadership team to establish closed loop processes that ensure continuous improvement in training & knowledge management.
- Update & maintain internal knowledge base & manage weekly newsletter execution.
- Evaluate cases to ensure compliance with our service & security protocols & assess the quality of the member experience.
- Manage outsourced providers quality performance, ensuring the companys objectives are consistently met.
- Coordinate & facilitate call calibration sessions with the departments leadership team & outsourced provider.
- Review & analyze customer satisfaction reports & identify training opportunities.
- Develop & implement a proactive internal communications strategy.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience developing & overseeing contact center training.
- Proven ability to work & communicate with all levels of the organization including cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated presentation & facilitation skills.
- Strong prioritization & time management skills with ability to delegate effectively.
- Ability to set strategy & follow through on tactical implementation & execution of initiatives.
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments & effectively manage change by providing hands on leadership.
- Skilled with using data & analysis to drive decision making.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Schedule flexibility, including evening, weekend & holiday hours as dictated by business need.